When you visit a Bosch Car Service garage you can depend on our expertise to get the job done. Regardless of how well you know your car, you can always feel confident in the advice you are given and the standard of workmanship you will receive. That’s why Bosch have produced this Code of Practice for our approved network of garages.
This Code of Practice sets out in a clear way what you can expect from our network. Each and every one of our approved garages works within these guidelines.
Our 8-point customer commitment at a glance:
- We always treat customers with fairness and respect
- Clear and uncomplicated billing
- Work will always be carried out in a timely fashion
- We will not sell you unnecessary parts, services or guarantees
- Complaints will be dealt with fairly and quickly
- Like-for-like quality parts are always used
- All repairs will be conducted in line with manufacturers’ recommendations
- Our promotions and advertising will be honest and truthful
To get a full understanding of Bosch Car Services' standards and practices, please see the full Code of Practice below:
Bosch Car Service Code of Practice (PDF, 788.2 kB)