At Bosch Car Service, selected garages are certified by Bosch ensuring they live up to the requirements of training, diagnostic equipment, and safety.
When choosing the right garage for your electric or hybrid servicing and maintenance, consider the following factors:
- Certification: Check if the garage has certifications from the manufacturer, or any relevant industry bodies including Bosch
- Tools and equipment: Make sure the garage has the right tools and equipment to diagnose and repair electric and hybrid vehicles
- Experience and expertise: Look for an EV certified garage that has experience and expertise in repairing electric and hybrid vehicles
- Availability of spare parts: Ensure the repair shop has access to original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts for your electric or hybrid car
- Customer reviews: Read customer reviews to get an idea of the garage’s reputation and the quality of their services
- Warranty: Find out if the garage offers any warranty on their services and parts
- Convenience: Consider the location and opening hours of the garage, and if they offer pickup and delivery services
By selecting a garage that is part of the Bosch Car Service network, you can trust that Bosch has taken full care of all the above points.